Labels

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Serendipity Indeed!

I was at 1U looking for some books recommended by Dr. Pui San when Gim Kim texted me. 

Told her I was heading to the book store  to which she replied, "Maybe you could have a look at some of the books I have too!" 

I was already excited at the prospect of receiving and reading a book that she co-authored. Now she is offering me even more books! Of course I dropped all my other errands and rushed to her house before my afternoon training session! 

Typical of an addict who can't get enough with just one hit, I left her place with 6 additional books! A book for every 2 days of MCO 2.0! How awesome is that! 

Speaking of MCO 2.0, on the day that the government announced it, (being the optimist that I am), I told Kaarthi that the good thing about this MCO is that it will give me a chance to redeem myself at making my own bread! 

Honestly, I had no intention of doing that because now I know someone who makes fabulous sour dough! I know if I flutter my eyelashes long enough, she will bake me one! And the best part is that she lives within 10km radius from my house!  


I told Gim Kim exactly that. How Gina would text me and told me that she had sour bread in the oven and how I would shamelessly rush to her place to pick up my supply! Gim Kim just smiled at my story! 


It was only this morning that I managed to read Gim Kim's story. Turned out Gina is Gim Kim's half-sister! 

SERENDIPITY Indeed! 

   

No comments: