Labels

Monday, March 29, 2021

Old Girls, Old Sport

Golf has become such a popular sport since MCO that booking for a tee off time has become a competitive sport in itself, except when you play with the dignitaries! 😛

Yes, I am the shameless beneficiary of this feudal system! Sorry to say but I love it when it works in my favour! 

With just one phone call, Tunku Anne managed to get us a tee off time, VVIP buggy on the fairway, the best caddies the house has to offer and the coldest room on the planet for our post game lunch! 

For most, she is the sister of the Yamtuan Besar Negeri Sembilan, but for me she is just a senior from school. She left TKC the same year I was born. Similarly with Dato' Sabariah whom I just call Kak Lang. She is exactly 20 years older than me! At 71 and still golfing, I have great admiration for her tenacity! 

Despite the age gap, there is something about ex-TKCians. There is a bond so strong and love so pure shared by us all. The feeling is just undescribable. I am just so lucky to have so many of them who brighten up my life in more ways than I can imagine! 

 

The Malaysian Sakura 





Here is to my Kakak-Kakak! 💖💖💖

No comments: