Labels

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ROOM OF TREASURE


The best thing in life always comes in small packages. This is so very true for me when it comes to our recent house renovation.
The room I love the most was the maid's room that has now turned into a storage room. It is the smallest room in the house but I LOVE it for everything that is dear to my heart sits in there. The books that I would not part with and their smells, the photos that shape my life, my CD collection that I used to head bang to and Franco's tapes that filled with angry music. My shoes, handbags and power suits. My gzillion postcards from all over the world, our love notes, my university books along with other references - they are all in there.
For everybody else, it may just be a storage room, but for me, THIS IS MY ROOM OF TREASURE.

No comments: