Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

COMPANY DINNER

Oh...there is nothing worst than having to attend a dinner with Franco's colleagues and their spouses.
As recluse as I am, I am usually not that bad but Franco's colleagues are in a different league all together. At 41 years old, he is the youngest ex pat in his company, with the oldest being in his 70s and the second youngest a granny of 55 years old!
So, do you blame me for finding a million excuses not to attend any of these functions? Usually I succeeded but tonight, I can't escape it.
Franco's BIG boss from Canada is in town and we are going to Zipanyu in Shangri La for dinner. He even arranged for Sylvia to babysit Tasha and he has chosen the night in a week that I don't have yoga or tennis! Bummer! Tough to say no, though, NOT because Franco has threatened to rent a wife if I decide not to join him but I heard the Japanese food is out of this world there and j'aime la cuisine de japonais!
After years of begging, he finally finds the bait that works!

No comments: