Labels

Monday, September 1, 2008

WII SPORT - IS IT A SPORT?

Being a sports enthusiast, I just couldn't comprehend
(1) those who watch sports and not physically play any...(hmmm, I live with one and believe me, it is heart-wrenching to see the only muscles moved are in the thumb) and
(2) those who play pseudo-sports...like the WII Sport. (How can a remote ever take place of the racket? I just could not get it....)
Until MERDEKA Day 2008 - after spending half a day at the parade, we crashed at Hugo's & Sylvia's and I was then challenged to a game of Tennis on WII. Being a true sportswoman, I put my skepticism aside and took up the challenge.
To my surprise, 10 minutes into the game and I started to break sweat. Although it was not so much from the physical movement but rather from the laughter of the humorous dive animation of the players, I actually thoroughly enjoyed myself.
The game will not be a platform for me to be the next Henin but it is fun all the same...
The question remains, will I ever get one for Tasha? Till hell freezes over, my dear....

No comments: