Labels

Sunday, August 22, 2010

POEM FOR MUM

Found this on Tasha's laptop, during one of my random surveillance....
(the documet is saved as POEM FOR MUM.doc)

10 years ago I was born.
My mum always told me it was
the happiest day of her life.
I wonder if she just said that because
all mums say that.

One day I was flipping through the album
of my first few pictures at the hospital.
These pictures had been taken several hours
after my mum gave birth to me.
Some of her friends were there to.

As my mum held me in her arms I
could tell from her eyes that she was about
to break down in tears.
I nearly broke down in tears when I saw
the pictures.

It was such a beautiful moment.

Now that’s how I know my mum didn’ just say
that it was the happiest day of her life.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!
God Bless You