Labels

Monday, October 24, 2011

CILC ELVES @ DIVALI HOLIDAYS

The good thing about having only 7 in a class is that I could easily fit half of Tasha's classmates in my living room and that's what we did today. Tasha had Faith, Eznyeta and Balqis over for a project date although I honestly dare not vouch whether they finished the project since I heard a lot more giggling than serious discussion.


After lunch of home made lasagna, the little ladies made scones for tea: Verdict on the taste was only 5/10 but the fun level was 20/10. All in all 25/20 - so kudos to all the little ladies!



The girls' first attempt at making scones







The CICL elves at work! My kitchen was spick and span after that!


The really good looking scones! They just have to work on the dough a bit more!

No comments: