Labels

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TENNIS ELBOW

I have been plagued by tennis elbow injury (ok....it is not right to call it injury since it is one that is caused by overusage) for the last few months. The pain is unbearable, almost to the point of paralysing and I have lost sleep many a night due to this.

Despite all that, I am still playing tennis 3 days a week - and on 2 of those days, I have morning and evening sessions. So, yes, I spend a lot of hours on the tennis court and the pain mulitplies as the number of hours increase.

Today a MIRACLE happened and I quickly sms Franco to share the good news.

LINI: My tennis elbow pain is gone!

FRANCO: Unlike most people who require rest to heal a tennis elbow, you need to "play through the pain. Further evidence of your
awesomeness!

LINI: I have stopped collecting evidence for my awesomeness. Even the cyber storage can't handle the colossal data!

No comments: