Labels

Saturday, August 20, 2011

BRANDS

I am a very loyal customer once I find the product that matches my need perfectly but I am not loyal to a particular brand:

The following are my favourites (which means the ones that I have the most based on current inventory)

A) Running Shoes - Nike Vomero
B) Running Tops - Nike High Impact and New Balance at a close second
C) Running Shorts - New Balance
D) Tennis Rackets - Prince
E) Tennis Balls - Wilson
F) Tennis Skorts - Yonex
G) Tennis Shoes - Reebok
H) Tennis Tops - Yonex
H) Polo Shirts - Polo Ralph Lauren
I) Jeans - Calvin Klein
J) Gym Wear - Adidas
K) Work Clothes - Iora
L) Golf Clubs - PING
M) Golf Pants - Marks & Spencer
N) Golf Tops - LPGA
O) Smart Pants - Marks & Spencer
P) Golf Shoes - Mizuno
Q) Yoga Pants - Adidas
R) Golf Balls - Srixon
S) Tennis Bags - Prince
T) Sweat Bands - Adidas
U) Tennis Socks - Prince
V) Running Socks - Mitchdowd and Nike
W) Squash Racket - Wilson
X) Handbags - Etienne Aigner
Y) Gym Gloves - Nike
Z) Gym Shorts - American Athletics

No comments: