Labels

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

The feeling when I hit the finishing line at Stadium Likas for my first full marathon was just undescribeable!


Throughout my life, I have accomplished things - I represented house, school, district, state and country in various sports and academic fields and went to win some of these events. I have earned a law degree, a Master's degree and was made a Contracts & Procurement Manager in one of the biggest projects in Malaysia - the billion dollar LRT project at a young age of 26 year's old.


Even after my marriage and the birth of the most precious thing in my life, I went on to test new territories and conquered some, in activities that took my fancy - Scuba diving, golf, piano lessons, downhill skiing and mandarin.


Yes...those all seemed to be major accomplishments but somehow they now look so small and insignificant compared to what I have achieved just a few days ago!


I ran the distance from Athens to Marathon and I still can't believe that I have done it!









1 comment:

Joe said...

Well done! You are a sucker for punishment. Let me know when you want to add cycling, or better yet, mountain biking, to your ever lengthening list of accomplishments.