Labels

Friday, March 18, 2011

GOLF @ AWANA

Unofficially, I am now the secretariat for TKC Young Girls Golf Club which now has 2 honourary male members - Kak Lang's husband, Abang Ibrahim and Michael, my neighbour since they have been joining us on our last few golf excursions to make up the flight.

The following is my sms exchange with Michael today.

Lini: Dear all, tee off time has been booked for 8 am on 23rd March at Awana Genting. The fee for ladies is RM 75.50 and for men RM
130.50 including caddy, which I was told to be compulsory.

Michael: As long as she is good looking, otherwise, I just have to concentrate on golf and why would I want to do that?

Lini: Between the distraction from the caddie and the tough terrain, you are going to need a lot of balls, prayers and good luck. So, start
praying and bring lots of balls, the useful kind!

Michael: I always carry those with me!

Lini: I thought I specifically mentioned the useful kind!

Michael: You need to go out more!

Lini: I don't need to go out, I just have to go to the Livillas Club House to drive myself to insanity!

No comments: