Labels

Monday, January 3, 2011

REFLECTION ON 2010

2010 was a good year for us.

a) Tasha started playing 18 holes of golf with us. This has come top in our list of acheivement as we are now able to spend more time as a family!
b) Franco and I ran the furthest distance ever in our life - 30km and we hope to at least complete one marathon in our lifetime in 2011.
c) Tasha made major improvements in her skiing and skied on slope 6 in Club Med Sahoro! Even Franco and I struggled on this slope which is meant for intermediate to advance level skiers. Kudos to my little wedgy!

d) Despite her lack of practice, Tasha passed her Grade 4 piano exam and now resolved to spend more time on her piano for her Grade 5 exam in 2011.

e) Franco got promoted 2 scales up the ladder! He is the most hard working in this family of 3, so, it is definitely the promotion that is well deserved!

f) I managed to get out of the gruelling Shell program (thanks to the Client) and am currently working for the same Client at advisory level, giving me more time to golf during the weekdays. In 2010, I managed to play 30 rounds of golf on weekdays and expect to top that up this year!
g) After 30 years, I was finally reunited with some of my primary school friends from Zainab 1 over a raya do. It was wonderful to see how well everybody is doing with their lives.

h) On the family front, I managed to help mom with her treatment with Dr. Nick Boden. Despite a lot of hardship in organising the trips to the hospital, we managed to endure it and now she is back to her active self.
i) Found a tennis partner who is as crazy or even crazier than I am. So, we started playing 3 days a week resulting in a major improvement in my tennis game.
j) I was out of Malaysia for 67 days out of 365 (source: SOS International) and did not get fired by my boss for it!
Hopefully 2011 will bring us more happiness, health and wealth....ameen.

No comments: