Labels

Sunday, January 23, 2011

FLEXIBLE WORK PRACTICE

After spending half a year writing guidelines for flexible work practice and accumulating tips for the SKM managers and staff to make this practice a success, the proposal was tabled to the Regional Leadership team last Friday, 21st January 2011.
That date will now be a new milestone for SKM. The leaders and managers are now committed to embrace this work practice.
As Kak Lina, an ex-TKCian whom I play golf with quite regularly said on my FB trail "Diversity is no longer a luxury, it is a necessity for forward looking companies....."
I believe her. Time is changing and so are the needs of the employees. I have been waiting for this moment to happen within SKM and now that we have finallly arrived, it is time for me to put in my application to work from home!
I am so looking forward to that.

No comments: