Labels

Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

It has been a tiring week...I played tennis almost daily as I am having what is equivalent to the "Winner's Streak"! finishing the game in style, but more importantly, in time to catch a client from Philippines for breakfast!
Work time has been haphazard to accommodate Tasha's tests. Since we did not know about the test (typical of my daughter) until very late, I had to skive work (typical of me) so that I can be home early to help with her revision. As a snowball effect I had to continue work after hours as the Client is becoming more demanding and watching your every step!
On top of that my personal training has become tougher - try doing 2 types of sit ups x 2 sets x 55 reps in each set. Further, multiply that with the number of muscles in your body that needs to be worked on. Just having to do the math is mentally tiring, let alone having to physically take on the challenge. All so that I can lose some inches in a few places that sneaked its way when we were in Egypt.
Tired, I resorted to the CDs of Nyonya Nyonya Sosialista that my friend had lent to me that has been sitting on my shelf for yonks, in the hope that the soap would help me fall asleep. It ended up having the opposite effect.
Sleep deprived, physcially knackerred and mentally challenged, I was in no state to work today. So, I decided to use my lunch time to write this blog thinking that it would look like I am working without me having to strain myself.
After the third word, my mind went almost blank (still partially is), I couldn't think of the right word to use and worst, I probably put a lot more strain writing this than if I were to strategise for Pakistan!
Now, I truly understand the origin of the phrase "Thank God It's Friday!"

No comments: