Labels

Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEAR'S DAY







Already the year didn't start well. We all overslept - me at 8.30 am, Tasha woke up at 11.00 am and Franco somewhere in between.
The first thing Tasha did this morning was to reveal her new year resolution, that is to study more (tssk!?!) and not to lose any of her personal belongings.
Franco is resolved to play more golf with the family, something that we have not done for the last few months due to renovations, holidays, rain and the excuses could go on and on.
Et moi, I am still thinking of one but now that I have their resolutions committed on paper, I guess the obvious thing for me to do would be to bring them back to the path of righteousness when there is any deviation on their part...which you might think would be the easiest thing to do. But if you know my family, then you will understand the task that lay ahead of me!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: