Labels

Thursday, December 10, 2009

HARI RAYA HAJI 2009

THE LONDON FLIGHT

Normally, we would all sleep for the most part of the journey. But not this trip – not for Tasha and me anyway.

So, while Franco slept, Tasha played hangman and I resorted to the movie channel. 13 hours of flight and I managed to watch a record breaking of 5 movies in a row:

a) Julie and Julia
b) Adam
c) The Weather Girl
d) The taking of Pelham 123
e) 500 days of Summer

On the other side of the world, mom was tasked to perform Qurban on my behalf. My sister sent me an MMS of the photo with the caption “Lembu Kak” (translation: sis, your cow) just before I boarded! I figured by the time I reached London, the meat would have been distributed to the poor and I would feel a hell lot better to roam the streets of London in search of worldly bliss.
Or is that an oxymoron?

No comments: