Labels

Monday, June 22, 2009

BOWLING


Saturday is a full day for mom and daughter. Tasha has ballet in the morning, abacus in the afternoon and tennis in the evening, while mom plays tennis in the morning and spend the whole afternoon at the gym. So, come Saturday night, our routine usually involves light activities - such as dinner with some friends, followed by home entertainment, be it WII against the kids, karaoke or chats around the dinner table about everything under the sun.




Tatee called me up a few days ago and invited the whole family for bowling. Since I have not bowled for years, I thought it would be fun for all of us to join her and a few other ex-TKC friends whom I have not seen for years. Plus, it would be a nice diversion from our usual Saturday evening routine.


Turned out, firstly, it was actually a bowling tournament, secondly, I was the only one who didn't know it was going to be a tournament! Thirdly, most of them are hard core bowlers with their own balls and hand guards and eveybody is so serious about reading the grains and strategising their game!


I braved on and played my game - not exactly my best performance but what mattered was that I had so much fun surrounded by people who shaped me into who I am today.
Thank you friends for a wonderful time.










No comments: