Labels

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BONDING OR REBONDING

Tasha finally agreed to the idea of having short hair (well, not as short as mom's but it would be short enough so that we do not have to tie her hair for school).
On the way to A CUT ABOVE in Bangsar this weekend, Tasha dropped the bomb and told me that she wanted to do rebonding for her hair!
I turned to her and said "At your age, Natasha, the only bonding you will ever experience will be bonding with your mom and dad!"
She was not happy with my reply and I could hear her mutter "I thought you are a cool mom!" but I just let that comment slide.

2 comments:

Sylvia B.S. said...

Yeah, Mom, you're suppose to be a Cooollll Mom..Hahaha.

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

hi Lini! you have such a cute daughter! god they grow up so fast kan...!!