Labels

Sunday, October 19, 2008

FRIENDS

Sometimes you go through life wishing that special someone was there to share the blissful moment, or be there when you need a shoulder to cry on.
Admittedly, I only have a handful of those special ones. It could be because by nature, I am an introvert, or maybe, I am simply just difficult.
Friends for me would have to be like the perfect pair of shoes that fits in so snugly and effortlessly and becomes an extension of you. They are difficult to come by but MY GOD when they do...they will be cherished and treasured till the day I die.




























3 comments:

Michel said...

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.

Albert Camus

linikazim said...

If that's the case, I have yet to have a friend. I am always at the front, regardless who I am walking with, not because I want to lead, but simply because I just walk faster than an average Joe!!!

Michel said...

I walk fast too....old habits die hard!